Our Online Math Tutoring Platform - How it Works
We harness the awareness children have for computer games and movies for communication and learning. Our math tutors are focused on meeting the child's math tutoring needs from anywhere and anytime. Outside of traditional brick-and-mortar school, we provide supplementary affordable education using the computer, an internet connection and a USB headphone fitted with microphone. Those who need math homework help, homeschoolers looking to learn a new math topic in-depth and those looking to improve their math grades will benefit from our personalized, convenient online math tutoring sessions.
Kids love the computer for movies and games. We harness this awareness for communication and learning.
Follow these steps to use our Platform effectively
- All users of our online tutoring platform(FREE Trial and Paid Subscription) fill a registration form.
- We create an account for each user with login details so, they can log into our platform and get help from a math tutor.
- Student will need a USB headset with microphone and a dedicated internet connection to use our online tutoring platform.
- Once logged in, student should click on the microphone icon just below the file menu to activate microphone. Student can now speak to a math tutor.
- In the lower left corner of the platform is the Chat window. Student can Chat with tutor for better explanation of their academic challenge.
- There is one-on-one interaction between the student and the math tutor through the internet.
- Student and math tutor can both see a whiteboard.
- They can read and write on it and the tutor and student can immediately see it.
- Tutors are provided for students from elementary to secondary school.
Obligations of the student
- The Student undertakes to assist the tutor in identifying problem areas in which the Student needs specific tutoring.
- The Student agrees that assignments, exercises or homework form an integral part of tutoring and undertakes to complete such work on time.
- Students are expected to arrive on time for sessions and be prepared - bring class materials, complete homework assignments, read assigned materials, and come with specific questions.